Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is it possible to get free cancer treatment

Is it possible to get free cancer treatment?

Cancer - 7 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Some hospitals will let you have free treatment if you allow them to use experimental drugs/treatment during your stay.
2 :
yes, if you use testing treatments
3 :
we don't pay for treatment in canada.....so if you live in canada you don't need to worry about that....if you live else where i am so sorry and i hope that you can get the help/treatment/care that you need.
4 :
The only way is to not pay your bill. They do give discounts to low income without insurance. I was getting 60% off my treatment. Also the drug company will also. I was getting my chemo drugs for free, if you make under 150,000.00 a year. You can talk to a social worker and they will help you .
5 :
www.cancertutor.com
6 :
In the UK, yes.
7 :
When I was diagnosed with Breast cancer and had just lost my job i had no insurance i was put on a program called the Susan B kolman cancer fund for 1yr.it paid for all my chemo.and rad. plus meds.Sometimes i felt useless but i needed help.



Read more discussions :