Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Im on tamoxifen after breast cancer treatment isit normal to bloat out

Im on tamoxifen after breast cancer treatment isit normal to bloat out?

Cancer - 2 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm not on Tamoxifen, I'm on Arimidex; most of the women I know who take Tamoxifen say they have put on weight with it, and/or have difficulty losing weight.
2 :
I'm not sure what you mean by "bloat out" If this is a new symptom, you should check it out with your primary care physician. It may very well be unrelated to Tamoxifen. I do not 'bloat out' on it. As a side note about weight gain---I'm on Tamoxifen and have been since Sept 2007 and have been steadily LOSING weight that I put on from chemo steroids. In total, I've lost 30 pounds since last June and am almost to my normal weight. I'm eating healthy and exercising and enjoying life.



Read more discussions :