Monday, March 12, 2012

Is it possible to fight off cancer? Has anyone done it without ANY treatment whatsoever

Is it possible to fight off cancer? Has anyone done it without ANY treatment whatsoever?
I'm curious. I know this is a long shot, but I wonder what the odds are of someone miraculously having their immune system for whatever reason, actually attack the cancer more aggressively. Has anyone ever been diagnosed with cancer, accepted they were going to die..and magically just be rid of it after some time later, without treatment?
Cancer - 4 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yes my friens did
2 :
I beat cancer with no chemo or radiation.
3 :
Realistically - I doubt that there is 100% cure for cancer altogether, but know from experience of my mom and relative of my friend that there is natural medication that can block cancer. For years. And person will be able to live normal life, as long as he takes this medication regularly (for different types of cancer different dosage, etc. and different in-between period, from 2 months to 1 year (in-between). It is ACD-2 Dorogov. You can read about it numerous forums in testimonials of real people who win over their cancer (blocked it).
4 :
Yes, technically you do it everyday.




Read more discussions :