Saturday, March 28, 2009

I help with medical expenses for cancer treatment

I help with medical expenses for cancer treatment?
My husband has melanoma (bad skin cancer) and we need help with the medical expenses for his treatments. I was wondering if there are any websites out there to help out
Cancer - 4 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Get on the net google Melanoma Cancer and medical expense help. Depending on where you live the hospitals have grants that they give to people to help cover the cost of surgery/treatments. But you have to ask. They dont let people know about the grants unless you ask. I wish you luck! Keep your head up!
2 :
american cancer society ,also see who the maker of the meds are and go to there web sites ,or you can talk to your husbands doctors and they have all kind of resorces to help .you can also get help through ppa ,partnerships for prescriptions . good luck , and dont worry things will work out for you god bless
3 :
you can contact the department oh health and human resources or social security offices in your state they will help you.
4 :
your cancer treatment centers will help you, I know this because of my husband.




Read more discussions :