Saturday, November 8, 2008

Consultation for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer treatment in US

Consultation for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer treatment in US?
I am an Indian, currently in US (Chicago) on work. My mom has ovarian cancer and is undergoing Chemotherapy in India. I wanted to have a consultation of a good doctor over here too. Just in case theres a better option for treatment here. Need any inputs on this regard. Thanks a lot in advance. I have all her major and recent reports with me. Please suggest me ways for finding a good doctor. I am new to the US health care system.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There are many fine physicians right in your backyard: Rush: (888) 352-RUSH. Northwestern: (312) 908-5250 You can certainly go elsewhere, but frankly I would start right there as both are fine institutions with great reputations. God bless, best wishes
2 :
Take a look at THIS: CANCER: On the news a while back it was found that Swedish scientists found that human breast milks kills cancer in a petri dish. People who drink it have had some success in fighting off cancer. You need a prescription and it's not cheap to obtain, but it works. http://www.sciencenews.org/articles/20061209/bob8.asp http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4187697.stm




Read more discussions :