Sunday, July 8, 2012

Who has info on the relation between in vitro fertilization treatment and breast cancer

Who has info on the relation between in vitro fertilization treatment and breast cancer ?
I had 2 children thanks to ivf treatment. I needed to take a lot of hormones. At the time, I never thought about possible consequences, but just recently I read an article warning about taking hormones during the menopause.... These hormones are less or more the same as the ones I took to get pregnant. So I kind of got scared. Anyone who has information about this ?
Women's Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hormones are a sensitive issue , everyone makes them at different levels , and we all react to them differently. It's what is in your own body chemistry that counts...your genes I mean. You give 10 people the same doses of the same hormones and you can come back with 10 different reactions. I say why waste your time worrying about something in witch you can't nor would take back ...you've two beautiful children from it , enjoy life seems to fly by . One day your slipping on your slippers to get out of bed to start breakfast & the house is empty. Belive me I know , Enjoy your babies , soon they'll have their own.I've 6 grand-children and love'em all of them to piece's ~
2 :
There is evidence that postmenopausal hormone replacement increases the risk of breast cancer. Since premenopausal women make their own estrogen, there is no evidence at this time that use of fertility medications increases the risk of cancer or other medical illnesses. As the medications used for fertility treatments have been FDA approved since approximately 1970, it is possible that more years of use are required to see long-term problems arise.



Read more discussions :