Saturday, July 28, 2012

Have any of you ever had chemo treatment for Cancer

Have any of you ever had chemo treatment for Cancer?
I have and so has my friend Lucky - What can she do for the nausea and tiredness. I have given her the ideas I used but maybe you know some better ones.
Polls & Surveys - 5 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, sorry. I hope she feels better soon.
2 :
...never...but my good friend who had Leukemia smoked alot of weed.....it really helped him.....
3 :
Yes I have. I remember just trying to sleep though it. room temp. sprite and soda crackers did help some.
4 :
No, but I took care of my best friend Stacie, as her care partner at Moffitt in Tampa, then again, three years later, in Seattle. I think my quick wit & sunny disposition helped, cause it sure wasn't my James Bond-like good looks. Lucky, if it will help, I volunteer to have my head shaved (again) in support. The power and the might...is in your hands just say the word
5 :
No but Lucky is my friend over on Dizzay and I pray for her a lot.



Read more discussions :