Sunday, August 12, 2012

Do train electrical wires pose a radiation threat? My daughter recenty went through cancer treatment

Do train electrical wires pose a radiation threat? My daughter recenty went through cancer treatment...?
I am thinking about purchasing a house within a quarter of a mile of a train track that has high wires connected above the train for electricity. I don't want to put my daughter in a position where radiation is emitted because she has already been exposed to radiation and chemo and she is still young.
Cancer - 2 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No, electricity doesn't make radiation, just an electromagnetic field that is harmless.
2 :
While I certainly respect the answer from the electrical contractor, I have always heard that there is a greater risk of cancer to those who live by the high tension electric wires. Don't know if it's true or not. Having been through chemo myself - i wouldn't want to take the chance.




Read more discussions :