Monday, May 28, 2012

What is Cancer Treatment Centers of America really like

What is Cancer Treatment Centers of America really like?

Cancer - 2 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My impression is they'll take any approach to get your money. Want conventional treatment? We do that ! Want alternative treatment? We do that too ! No thanks, I'll stick to the local community hospital.
2 :
They are bullies that will do anything to get your money. I have brain cancer and so I thought I would check them out. I called them on the phone and they transferred me to Oklahoma City. I live in NJ. I was told that Oklahoma City is where they treat brain tumors/cancer. They asked me many questions (20 minutes worth) and then proceeded to ask about my insurance. I have Medicare and I have insurance through my husband's employer. Very good insurance. We also are Blessed that we have a lot of family income to help support us. When the rep on the phone heard about my insurance, her words were - and I quote - "I'm sorry. We don't take your insurance. Please call us back if your insurance changes or your husband switches companies"!!!!!!! They said they don't take Medicare or CASH! They don't take CASH! They are more concerned about money than they are about the people! Outraged is too tame a word for how my husband and I felt about it.



Read more discussions :