Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What is an Arson Treatment? Is it a new treatment for cancer

What is an Arson Treatment? Is it a new treatment for cancer?
if so, elaborate for me and provide the source. its for a research paper and I'm trying to gather enough information. Thanks!
Cancer - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I googled just in case, but didnt see anything. Arson is the act of purposefully setting fire to damage property, as in vandelism by fire. Arsenic is rat poison, and is apparently being used in some cancer treatments http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2008/apr/14/medicalresearch.health I dont know that site or if it is reliable, but.... There were some other simular pages on the google search. I have heard about this before, but they dont really have a good way of using it without the toxicity of the poison, which is definatly fatal.
2 :
Arson Treatment is a new treatment for leukemia. I was put in this treatment but I could not do more than 2 treatments as my heart was too bad. It is still in the research stages. Vanderbilt University is one of the hospitals doing most of the research on this. It takes 5 weeks to go through the program and I would have had to stay in Nashville that long. I do not know much more than this but I do know that it is has a highly successful prognosis. I guess that you could try to type in Vanderbilt Cancer Research and and go from there. I just wish I could have done the program and I would not have had to take oral chemo drugs.
3 :
maybe u r thinking ricin, because it sounds similar to arson....i looked it up and they use ricin and anthrax in research for cancer treatments at vanderbilt, like the other poster mentioned vanderbilt, so i looked it up. but try ricin and see if that is what u r looking for. i could be completely wrong, but it could be worth a shot to try.
4 :
Arsenic trioxide (Trisenox) is now commonly used for treatment of APML (acute promyelocytic leukemia). The success rate is excellent. One of the side effects is a dangerous change in the rhythm of the heart. Vanderbilt has done research in this. So I suspect that this is the treatment you are asking about. Good luck with your research.



Read more discussions :