Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is there any Experimental/Research for Cancer Treatment on Dogs

Is there any Experimental/Research for Cancer Treatment on Dogs? ?
I am wondering if there is ANY possible research being done for Treatment of Cancer in dogs who's owner has no funding for Radiation and Chemo Etc? My dog has had several tumors develop in a matter of weeks and the vet said it would be *over* $1,500.00 to treat the dog. I don't have that kind of money and I don't want him to die because I can't help him. What do I do now?
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Do what you think is best for your dog. Go with your own insticts on this one, because it depends if you want to put the dog through any more torture or not. My father would have put our dog down sooner if he had realized sooner that there was really they could have done to save it. The dog died in it's sleep anyway after monthes of torture.



Read more discussions :