Monday, June 28, 2010

What are the detection, treatment, surgery and post operative treatments of throat cancer

What are the detection, treatment, surgery and post operative treatments of throat cancer?
I am a smoker for the last 5 years and like since last three years i smoke about 15-22 cigarettes a day. recently a pain has started in my throat. One day I even coughed out blood. Is it throat cancer? What are the tests available? What is the treatment? Is surgery necessary to remove any growth? Is there a post operative treatment?? What medicines are generally given? Please professional medical advice. I do not want to bother my parents unless I am sure that it is cancer and cannot be easily dealt.
Cancer - 1 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You MUST go to your doctor. Until you have had tests no-one can tell you what treatment you will need, although everyone will tell you to give up cigarettes. I hopeyou are free of cancer, but if it is - it is treatable and last year I went to Aix-les-Bains in France where they have wonderful holidays also offering soothing treatments for throat cancer patients after their operations. I would walk past treatment rooms seeing patients with blissful smiles on their faces. Look this up on www.after-cancer.com / Holidays/France Good luck and hope this helps. Verite R



Read more discussions :