Friday, June 4, 2010

Do you have any experience with immunotherapy for cancer treatment

Do you have any experience with immunotherapy for cancer treatment?
I've already searched for more information.What I'd like to have,here,are personal experiences. Did this work,for you? How do you feel? Any recommendations? This question is for my Mom and we both thank you very much for sharing your lives with us!:) Any links to sites that I might have missed? Thank you!:) Thank you so much for your very kind words,Yitka!!:)
Cancer - 5 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
As far as I know, this is so new there is no program (in the US) that actually does immunotherapy. Places such as USC Norris (a prestigious cancer center in LA) is working "feverishly" to get this treatment out of the lab and into practice. In "lab" results with this have been amazing and exciting, however, I would be extremely cautious if you know a doctor or a clinic that tells you they can do this sort of therapy now, it simply hasn't reached the "now" stage. Your precious Mom will greatly benefit from her daughter's love and concern.
2 :
I work in cancer research - specifically Immunotherapy. What type of cancer does your mother have? You can send me a message and maybe I can provide you with some information that might be of help to you.
3 :
www.biotruth.com www.ultimatecancerbreakthroughs.com
4 :
I would like you to read the information on my page.
5 :
Yitka's answer that there is no program surprised me a bit, since I underwent successful immunotherapy for bladder cancer some three or four years ago! (Sorry, Yitka, just teasing) Immunotherapy using killed TB by intravesicle infusion has become a common treatment for superficial bladder cancer. It is extremely effective, and though it sucks, it's no-where near as unpleasant as chemo. I hope your mom has this kind of cancer (that didn't sound right!), because it's easily treated and has a high, high success rate for complete recovery. If that's what it is, and your mom has questions, just reply to this and I'll spill all the beans I have to spill! Best wishes... PS this is one treatment where it is much better to be a girl than a boy. They don't make any incisions!



Read more discussions :