Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is a rough estimate of cancer treatment cost in 1 year in california

What is a rough estimate of cancer treatment cost in 1 year in california?

 
Cancer - 2 Answers
 

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I cant give you for California but I can give you for GA-- Each chemo treatment of mine ran roughly 124,000 per treatment I had 8. Each radiation treatment ran $3300 I had 33. That doesn't count the surgeries the follow up appointments and the expensive shot that I had to get after every chemo treatment and the shot was between 5500-6800. I had 8 of those. Those if you add up everything it was well over 1 million. for my cancer treatment. Thank goodness my husband is in the Army because they covered it all.
2 :
I'm a Californian and have had cancer but it depends on the kind of cancer and the treatment program involved. Someone with Stage 1 breast cancer is going to have significantly different costs than someone with Stage 3 colon cancer. My next door neighbor had stage 1 cervical cancer. All she needed was a hysterectomy - total cost - about $20,000. My stage 2/3 breast cancer ran about $100,000 this year.




Read more discussions :