Sunday, November 8, 2009

An approach to skin cancer treatment would involve surgery in addition to what

An approach to skin cancer treatment would involve surgery in addition to what?
Possible answers: A. Chemotherapy. B. Tropical corticosteroids. C. Oral antibiotics. D. Anti-melanin medications.
Cancer - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
just went through this back in may.had a mole on my forehead which was simply cut off.the next step was mohs treatment.which means they keep digging/cutting till the cancer cells are no longer visible under the microscope as the doc keeps slicing.the return rate is scary.I went on the net and researched other alternatives.the best I found was bec5 curaderm made in Australia,this a cream that you use on the sore.my problem was gone in 4 wks and I did not have to endure some doc digging into my forehead.no plastic surgery to repair the hole .you can buy bec5 curaderm at http://antiaging-systems.com the cost is $139.90 .it is enough to treat a large mole type growth.by the way it is not available in the USA,thank the dermatologists and the fda.the supplier is in england and reliable.




Read more discussions :