Friday, September 4, 2009

I need to post a complaint about a hospital/cancer treatment program. Yahoo newsletters, websites, anything

I need to post a complaint about a hospital/cancer treatment program. Yahoo newsletters, websites, anything?
Due to mistreatment and neglect in the best cancer treatment program of the country, my dad passed away. I need to let people know what has gone one in our case so that they think twice before choosing an institution where they will be treated for cancer. More specifically, multiple myeloma, a type of bone marrow cancer.
General Health Care - 2 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
well start by telling us!! call your local news channel. I am sorry for your loss.
2 :
I'm so sorry about your Dad. I just lost mine last month of the same thing. He was 81 and developed many complications, as many do. I also know healthcare is not all it's cracked up to be these days. The only thing I can suggest is writing a letter to the editor, but before I did that I would request a copy of his medical records from the hospital he was treated at. Perhaps he also had complications? You can always have a medical lawyer look over the records too. Are you in charge of his estate? If not, your mom or whoever is in charge will have to request the records, as they will have to provide documentation of such. Good luck to you.



Read more discussions :