Sunday, July 20, 2008

Is it the vets fault for not testing my dog's blood before her cancer treatment which turned out to be toxic

Is it the vets fault for not testing my dog's blood before her cancer treatment which turned out to be toxic?
I later found out that the dog food I was feeding her was part of the recall. I had to put my dog of 16 years to sleep because she never quite recovered from the last cancer treatment which turned out to be a toxic punch from combination of the tainted pet food and the cancer treatment.
Cancer - 2 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Cancer treatments -- generally chemotherapy -- are toxic by nature. I am deeply sorry for the loss of your dog, but 16 is very near the natural end of any dog's life. It is very possible even a blood test would not have detected the foreign material in the pet food that made her sick.
2 :
I am quite sad to hear about your dog, however you are right that tainted pet food can be a very common source of cancer, I found an interesting article about this on this site http://cancer-symptoms-and-treatments.blogspot.com/




Read more discussions :