Thursday, June 28, 2012

What are the best hospitals in CA for ovarian cancer treatment? Best surgeons

What are the best hospitals in CA for ovarian cancer treatment? Best surgeons?
my grandma might be diagnosed with it, and im trying to research the best hospitals/sugeons in the southern california area...
Cancer - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, my aunt recently passed after a long long battle with this cancer. I honestly dont know of any doctors or hostpitals as she was in ohio, but be persistent with them and don't settle for anything less than what you are asking them to do. My aunt was told she didnt have cancer and she got mixed test results...and then by the time she found out that she had it, it was already stage four. I hope you're catching it early and I wish her the best of luck...
2 :
city of hope national hospital is the best!!!! I had chemo, radiation n surgery there 4 a cancer the doc's @ usc thought would kill me n 2 months. I had a rare cancer ( Thymoma) and it was very aggressive but the doc's from city of hope got everything under control i've been in remission for 8 yrs now!!!! im in the medical journals there too the doctors are always bragging about my recovery when i go every 6 months for check ups. City Of Hope is located in Duarte california near Pasadena the phone # there is 626-359-8111 I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!!!!!
3 :
There are studies about our science at the University of CA, Irvine and at Berkeley. Whoever you go to make sure that Doctor knows about glyconutrients. Doctors that graduated after 1996 have been trained in this or have knowledge about the science of glycobiology. God Bless I wish I knew this before my Grandmother died.



Read more discussions :