Tuesday, February 28, 2012

my uncle is getting cancer treatment doctor advises to go for radiations we fear the condition will detoriar

my uncle is getting cancer treatment doctor advises to go for radiations we fear the condition will detoriar?
suggest what should be the line of treatment he is also taking homeopathic drugs ?
Cancer - 5 Answers
 


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
When my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer and chemotherapy and radiation treatment were suggested, my dad asked how much time it would buy him. The answer- a few months. Not even a year. He lived with cancer for 18 months, no treatment at all. My father-in-law has cancer and took both the chemo and radiation, the treatments almost killed him, made him so sick and weak. Green tea is highly regarded in China and among holistic healers. Give it a try. The rest is up to your uncle, there is no miracle cure for cancer, just to be comfortable as you go.
2 :
Plug "Cancer Diet" into your search engine. There are lots of studies out there suggesting that some diets (low in refined sugars, vegan, organic, etc) are good for cancer. I also once read that the combination of flax oil and cottage cheese helps. I also should add that many many many people have had chemo/ radiation and it saved them. Don't ignore the doctors but add a healthy lifestyle.
3 :
Since I have been through cancer treatments in 2004 and 2005, I will answer as best as I can. Yes do the radiation, and it should target the area and work. Now more importantly you must pray for him, and he must believe that he will be healed. Attitude is everything in getting rid of a disease. My radiologist said mine went away much more rapidly than he expected. On to homeopathic drugs or supplements. I don't know what kind of cancer it is, so I will just tell you I took these Beta Glucan pills. They were proven in studies to reduce tumors and any formation of cancer. They are expensive, but I used two bottles while I was getting radiation. I believe in prayer, meditation, and all of the above. I did not want Chemotherapy and all those nasty chemicals put into my body. Good Luck and Keep your Faith.
4 :
I've been reading and researching for years because of my own health issues and came upon something that is absolutely revolutionary. It truly upsets me that the pharmaceutical companies along with doctors continue to promote drugs and treatments that only add to the problem. Have you ever heard of alkaline / acid balance? The more alkaline your body is, the less chance of disease and sickness you will have. The more acidic, the more sick you will become and the more chance of cancer cell growth. Cancer cells cannot thrive in an alkaline system! Get him alkaline!! I myself use ph drops in my water, and believe it or not Evian water is above our normal human alkalinity. Drink lots of alkaline water. I used this for about a month with the addition of greens to help with detoxifying my system and I did not get any of the horrible allergies, colds, or flu s .. anything! for over two years. My daughter could get sick around me and even sneeze in my face. I remained healthy. Get some pH test strips and if you can afford it (I have not been able to) get the machines that alkalize your water and drink it with greens. Just google alkaline and cancer. Good luck to you!! I wish you and your family health!!
5 :
Radiation will actually help alieviate the pain..and retard it's growth..it works, your doctor knows best



Read more discussions :