Saturday, August 20, 2011

After my treatment of cancer I am under lots of tension and depress do I need a psychiatrist

After my treatment of cancer I am under lots of tension and depress do I need a psychiatrist? ?
After my treatment of cancer I am under lots of depression as my work has closed down and I am under lots of financial problems How to cope with it as I do not have any work as of now.
Mental Health - 3 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yeah contact a psychologist and maybe you could collect disability or unemployment benefits for a while.
2 :
After treatment of cancer it usally does or can cause depression,you do need to seek help there is something to take to help you get through this.Hang in there something will come your way.Look into any kind of programs in your town for help.there is help there somewhere you have to hunt for it.
3 :
No, All you ned is to capture the " Old You", again. The you that has no work and is recovering from cancer is the new you, Try and find the old you. What did you use to enjoy, what books did you like to read, what made you get up in the morning itching to get out of the house. You must find the old you and all the things that you loved and that will help you find your way. I had cancer two years ago and went through a down time and had nothing. I started writing and now find myself looking for humor in everyday life. Find something you enjoy and share that with others. Get out of the house and enjoy the moments and the day, because tomorrow may not come. Enjoy the moment means to get out and live life, experience life and live life to the fullest. Food will taste better, Your friends will see that vitality and inner drive. You are here to enjoy another day. Hurray ! This is your moment to shine. If life is a drop in the bucket then you are the drop, falling through space into a world of crazy, happy people. So join the human race and enjoy what you can discover each day. Talk about drops in the bucket, I saw the Water going over Niagara Falls. Each day set a goal, like today is find the funny. Find what is funny in life. I am looking every day, sometimes I laugh out loud. Why just yesterday I saw this happen. A man and a duck ,walk into a bar. The man says to the bartender; " Two drinks for my friend the duck and one drink for me". The bartender says; " Why two drinks for the duck and only one for you". The man says; " Two should help him remember where he parked the car... he's driving".



Read more discussions :