Tuesday, January 12, 2010

how to get funds for the treatment of cancer

how to get funds for the treatment of cancer?
a person is suffering from breast cancer. if the family members cannot afford for the treatment cost, how to get funds?
Cancer - 2 Answers


Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I had breast,thyroid,skin cancer. My cancer doctor told me at the beginning that there is a state program that will cover all treatments.All she has to do,is send in a short form.This program is for no health insurance at all. My insurance covered most,but the co-pays for treatments,med took me broke.It is now years since treatments stopped.Still take meds.Lots of tests and still paying on bills from before.I looked every where trying to get help with the bills.Came up with none thing.At least they are good about you sending them what you can each month,I send 10-25 dollars on a 800 bill. Sorry about your cancer problem,wish I could help more.Donna
2 :
you could put together a group and ask people to give a little to help. or you could see what there is from the American Cancer Society or the Susan G. Komen foundation ( http://www.komen.org/ )



Read more discussions :