Monday, February 8, 2010

What organitation can help with bill?for cancer treatment

What organitation can help with bill?for cancer treatment?
l am going into radiation and have only medicare,l am not quilified for medical,so,l need toi know if somebody know wich private organitationes can help with the copay la had prostate cancer and has a surgery allready.
Cancer - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'd suggest looking at the website for the American Cancer Society.... http://www.cancer.org
2 :
Catholic charities is one I can think of at this time. I went through all of this when my dad was sick. If this facility is denying you treatment because you don't have the 20% after Medicare pays then find another place that will treat you. My dad had Medicare only and chances are he would have had a spend down if he had Medicaid. He was refused treatment because he didn't have the 20% which would have been $300 and some odd dollars for 16 weeks of chemo and they never offered a payment plan. I started taking my dad to the VA hospital because he was already in debt to ears and most of it wasn't from medical expenses. I won't go into further detail but if you can afford a supplemental insurance then get one. I found plans for my dad and the only stipulation was that he wasn't in renal failure (he was) for most of the ones I called. I spent hours on the computer. Good luck and God Bless.



Read more discussions :