Sunday, May 4, 2008

What are the side effects of prostate cancer treatment? All excluding removal of the prostate

What are the side effects of prostate cancer treatment? All excluding removal of the prostate.?
I have had an agressive form of prostate cancer. Treatment included radiation internal as well as internal, inplants. Horemone and meds. Everything other than removal. I now have diabeties, have undergone triple bi-pass, I now hurt all over, my hips are all but killing me, I have lost and regained and lost again ability to controll urination. Thoughts please.
Cancer - 2 Answers
 

Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My father in law had a difficult time controlling urination and lost any kind of sexual feeling for a long time, but he's been done with treatment for just over a year and both have returned. He went through chemo and radiation for his.
2 :
You will expect some pain, weakness, and other side effects from the treatment you described. If you feel the treatment is not working you could look into other options, see these links. http://www.cancertutor.com/Other/Prostate_Cancer.html http://www.naturalnews.com/027534_vitamin_D_prostate_cancer.html



Read more discussions :