Sunday, March 20, 2011

Can anyone suggest treatment for cancer for dieing dog

Can anyone suggest treatment for cancer for dieing dog?
I have an american eskimo female 11 years old. she had surgery last year for mamory cancer and now they found a mass in her lungs. They said surgery would not help but that I may try homeopathic treatments. I love my dog dearly and want to help at least make her comfortable. Can you suggest anything safe for dogs. They put her on hydrocodone for the coughing and it made her bleed.
Cancer - 6 Answers



Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ummmm Cancer is kinda untreatable.
2 :
Unfortunately i don't think there is much you can do...We had a dog die of cancer all we could do was make his life as Comfy as we could
3 :
Reiki. There is a form of Reiki and symbol to be used for cancer in humans and animals and has helped quite a few people and pets that I know. Check into it! http://www.healingartforms.com
4 :
sometimes there is Hospice care for dogs, you need to keep the dog pain free. Does she still eat/drink and go outside. if she has cancer in her lungs, that's very serious and her time is limited. Homeopathic treatments will just take your money. get real pain meds from vet or have them come to your home and end her suffering. She knows you love her and it's the kindest thing you can do for her. Sometimes we don't want to let go and hang on for our own selfish reasons, I did this once too, with a dog with renal failure, she was very sick and I was in alot of pain over losing her as it was sudden, acute, After they came to my home, I didn't let them take her right away. I made my own arrangements a few days later. As I wanted to hold her , pet her and cry even though I knew she was gone, but no longer suffering. It's one of life's painful experiences that's hard to get through.
5 :
she is in pain and it will only get worse--have her put to sleep, my beloved golden had heart/lung cancer--so i know its rough on u
6 :
Euthanasia




 Read more discussions :